Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Wondersday fundraising event for Oogachaga 15 December
Now is your chance to make a difference! Use your force for good at December's edition of Wondersday.
Join us for a private screening of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story in aid of Oogachaga.
Each ticket includes cinema admission, a can of Coke & a bag of popcorn.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS now on sale till 30 November 11.59pm.
If you wish to do a bulk purchase or make a direct donation to support this fundraising event, please contact us at email@example.com.
Wondersday is a not-for-profit initiative and is about giving back to the community, and also a supporter of Oogachaga.
About Oogachaga (OC)
OC is Singapore’s only community-based, professional counselling, support & personal development organisation working exclusively with LGBTQ individuals, couples & families. We support the community through more than 1,000 sessions of face-to-face, phone, email and whatsapp counselling every year; and trained more than 1,500 social service, healthcare and education professionals over the years.
OC is a non-profit organization under Spaces Counselling and Community Limited, a registered charity in Singapore (no: 01812).
- This is a private, social event with free-seating.
- Please present your PRINTED PEATIX receipt or E-Ticket
on your smart phone from 6.30PM outside Hall 12, Cathay Cineleisure Orchard.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Donations to this event are not tax deductible.
- Only food and beverages purchased from Cathay’s candy bar can be brought into the cinema hall.
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
1 x EARLY BIRD ticket (by 30 Nov 2016 11.59pm) SOLD OUT $35.00 1 x STANDARD ticket (from 1 Dec 2016 12am) SOLD OUT $40.00
- Venue Address
- Cathay Cineleisure Orchard 8 Grange Road Singapore 239695 Singapore
5-10 mins walk from Orchard or Somerset MRT station